ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Does the letter need to be sent via normal post? Do I have

Does the letter need to be sent via normal post? Do I have to receive a response from them to be able to proceed? What are my chances of success if they aren't working? Could they get an attachment order of some kind to guarantee I get my money back or
for when/if they do start working?
Normal post is just fine. You do not need a response before you can proceed - but give them about 2-4 weeks. Chances of success will depend on you evidence. Whether they work is just a matter of how you would enforce the money should you get a judgment. There are various ways to enforce including from their earnings. I hope this helps. Please rate positive.