How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3843
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

What can I do if the town clerk has produced a false repor

This answer was rated:

What can I do if the town clerk has produced a false report.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Aside from the fact that this could be fraud and may be a matter for the police you option otherwise is you could complain to the Local Government Ombudsman -
This is a government body set up for this purpose.
Can I assist you any further?
Kind regards
Alex J. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you