How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been accused of physically assaulting a patient in a

Customer Question

I have been accused of physically assaulting a patient in a private psychiatric hospital. In fact the opposite is true it was I that was assaulted. I only found out about this claim when a nurse accidentally let it slip. I was never questioned about the alleged assault. This claim has been documented on the other persons file. I feel like I have a criminal record. How can I get this removed from her file?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
On what basis?
I presume they have just recorded that she made this allegation?