Police catch my wife and she gave false

Hi police catch my wife for shoplifting and she gave false identity but after police came to our house and arrested my wife they said they knows the truth she gave us false identity now she is on bail they gave her next month to come police station where they will give decision I just want to know but we can do now and what's the chances. R they gonna take her in court or they will fine her
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Does she have any previous please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No first time
Ok.She may just be cautioned but this is shoplifting and also obstructing an officer in the execution of their duty.
But if its a first offence they are generally likely to caution her, if she accepts the offence.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok she accepted everything she told them she was scared that's why she gave wrong information. Is any possibility they can take her court because it's false identity case
Yes they could take her to Court. But its likely to be a caution with no previous.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So we don't need solicitor when she go to police station next month
She should always take a Solicitor. They can ask if a caution is available even for possession of a false document.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What you think in our case they will give only caution. We got two kids as well 1 is 1 year and 1 is 5 years old
I dont know it really depends on the Police.
I am sorry, its just down to the force and the charging officer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks alot
Sorry its not better news.