How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Please help can a Jamaican attorney who lives and work in the

Customer Question

Please help can a Jamaican attorney who lives and work in the UK conduct business for a client who wish to purchase a property oversea. This person is bared in the UK and does not hold a practicing certification in the UK, but think they hold a certificate to practice in Jamaica And monies as been exchanged.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Nicola,Thank you for your email, I have found the answer to my inquire, and would like you to cancel my question.
Also my prescription if this is possible.Thanking you once again.
Ms Edwards.