How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I rent a bar it is part of a complex of 4 units we are in

This answer was rated:

hi i rent a bar it is part of a complex of 4 units we are in the celler and we had warter come in from be hind a wall we got the agents out to investegate but carnt prove where it came from only that its not from our unit but they insist we claim of our insurance but they carnt promis it wont happin agian we feel that paying £10,000 a year rent we sould at least have a dry place to run our biusness from but not sure wher we stand can you help thanks
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Doesnt the Landlord have buildings insurance please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you