How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have started a Property Management Company giving landlords

This answer was rated:

I have started a Property Management Company giving landlords guaranteed rent and then placing in sharing company professionals. Of course I check the that the property is either owned outright or the mortgage has the necessary permission to multi let.
My company is 6 months old and despite having a good personal credit rating and no CCJ's or debts my company is failing credit references due to its age and no accounts submitted to companies house.
How can I get over this as every property deal requires a company credit reference and or a guarantor?
Kind regards Barbara.
Hello Barbara my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Is it a Limited Company please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes Ltd companyBarbara
Ok. Won't the agents accept a guarantor or deposit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes of course a deposit but how can I guarantee myself?
As I said I can get a friend for one property but I am a business and need a long term solution for multiple properties?
But the Tenancies will all be in the Ltd co name?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes tenancy in the company name
Thanks. Its bad news I am afraid - all you can do is become a guarantor - but this is fine. Even though its your company you may have more assets personally than your Limited company. So you can become guarantor, there is nothing wrong with it.
But apart from that sadly there is nothing more you can do, save for stump up a big deposit or rents in advance. Those are the only options.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you