How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 50147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Who do I sue the Hospital who treated me or the Health insurance

This answer was rated:

Who do I sue the Hospital who treated me or the Health insurance company who paid for it?
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you suing for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Discrimination by the hospital but paid by health insurance
You would be suing those responsible for the actual discrimination, in this case the hospital. It does not matter whether the insurance company paid for the treatment - they would not have legal responsibility for the actions of the hospital if they discriminated against you. So any legal action on these grounds would be against the hospital. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Ben Jones and other Law Specialists are ready to help you