Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Who do I sue the Hospital who treated me or the Health insurance

Who do I sue the Hospital who treated me or the Health insurance company who paid for it?
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you suing for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Discrimination by the hospital but paid by health insurance
You would be suing those responsible for the actual discrimination, in this case the hospital. It does not matter whether the insurance company paid for the treatment - they would not have legal responsibility for the actions of the hospital if they discriminated against you. So any legal action on these grounds would be against the hospital. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you