How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1441
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

I am looking Solicitor to accompany my son to

This answer was rated:

I am looking for a Solicitor to accompany my son to an Education Appeal tribunal and I'm really not sure what I should be looking for. Can you help?
Please can I ask where you are based and I will search for you.
Kind Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The Student is based in Oxford.
ok - thank you for this - give me a minute.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, just checking you are still there.
The following law firms specialise in Education Law in the Oxford Area:
Wilsons Solicitors
***** Wheatley, Oxon OX33 1XT
Telephone: 01865 874497
This firm works for a lot of big education providers - but they also act for individuals:
Seacourt Tower
West Way
DX: 723000 Oxford 5
Tel: 01865 248607
Fax: 0844(###) ###-####
This firm refer to themselves as the educational specialists. A bit of your area - but they do offer a free initial advice session - which you could ask to be by telephone:
Kind Regards
Positive feedback is gratefully received
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for these. I've already spoken to Blakemorgan and they do not cover that area.
I'll try the other two.
Many Thanks.
your welcome - let me know if I can assist further
Kind Regards
Positive feedback is gratefully received
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think that's it for now. I'll try contacting those contacts tomorrow.
I assume I can log in any time to give my feedback, is that right?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much and bye for now.
yes thats fine - If you need any more just let me know.
Kind Regards
ukfamilysolicitor and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sure will rate you. :)
thanks :)