How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I refused to press charges on my boyfriend in Spain (where

Customer Question

I refused to press charges on my boyfriend in Spain (where incident happened) and in the UK, so can the UK police still press charges on him?
Many thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My boyfriend is. Or allowed to speak to me for at least two weeks while the case is being reviewed. I feel he should be informed I have retracted my statements. How can he be informed please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not allowed to speak to me.....
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Where did the incident happen please?