How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34905
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Will I LOSE my UK teachers pension if convicted of historic

Customer Question

Will I LOSE my UK teachers pension if convicted of historic child sex abuse and sent to prison?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
In fact it isn't - but I can give you more general information if you wishThe Legislation is here the police decide to exercise their powers then they have to involve Social Services immediately and within 72 hours either the child has to be returned - or Social Service swill have to take this matter to Court and apply for an Emergency Protection Order.Either way the parents are entitled to immediate free legal advise to argue their case - which is the bit people forget to tell them