How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33385
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I have a problem with neighbours who have been harassing

Customer Question

Hi I have a problem with neighbours who have been harassing me saying g they want me to move from the area because I am black and stole from them but they do this through their walls. Due to being distressed I ended up playing my music loud but this was during the day.they reported to the police and council several times. They did this continueously until my stereos were taken by the council. They are saying that because they are white everyone will listen to them including the magistrate. I have sold my house on Friday and moved new owners moved in.the council believe everything they say the complains came from people who are attached to my sides and one on the far left no evidence was asked from the far right because there is a black man leaving there.what are my rights as I am going to court on the 5th of this month.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 2 years ago.
why are you going to court on the 5th?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Because they say I was playing music too loud but this was during the day have been complaining to the council but every time I turned the music down they would insult me more. The council warned me but I could not cope with the distress they wee causing me therefore would play music loud I have now moved and sold my house.
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 2 years ago.
Have you instructed solicitors to represent you?