How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I received a judgement today 2-11-2015. I asked the judge that

Customer Question

I received a judgement today 2-11-2015. I asked the judge that would like to pay by installments over a period of time. He said I should fill in a N244 to be able to stay the execution of the order and be allowed to pay by installments. Is it form N244 or N245?
Do I have to wait for the Judgment against us to arrive? How do you word the order you are asking for in such a case?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is there a warrant yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The judgement was today so offcourse no warrant yet!

I have no actual response to my specific questions yet

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Ok. It would be form N244 if there is NO warrant. Form N245 if there IS a warrant.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?