ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

My ex girlfriend and mother of my child has stopped me and

My ex girlfriend and mother of my child has stopped me and refusing access to my son and she is leaving my son with her dad that abuses alcohol and is signed of from work cause he can't cope with people he is on the highest doseage of anti depressants I have tried ringing social services they was not interested
Ok in this case you really need to make an application to the court for something called a child arrangement order - you need to try mediation first (MIAM) but from what you have written I would be surprised if this will work as such the need for a child arrangement order. There are some excellent books on amazon on How to represent yourself in the family court for about a tenner which talks you through the process.Follow these steps to apply for a court order.Read the guidance - http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/cb001-eng.pdfFill in the C100Send it to your local court.It costs £215 to apply for a court order. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive