How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33540
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

My ex girlfriend and mother of my child has stopped me and

This answer was rated:

My ex girlfriend and mother of my child has stopped me and refusing access to my son and she is leaving my son with her dad that abuses alcohol and is signed of from work cause he can't cope with people he is on the highest doseage of anti depressants I have tried ringing social services they was not interested
Ok in this case you really need to make an application to the court for something called a child arrangement order - you need to try mediation first (MIAM) but from what you have written I would be surprised if this will work as such the need for a child arrangement order. There are some excellent books on amazon on How to represent yourself in the family court for about a tenner which talks you through the process.Follow these steps to apply for a court order.Read the guidance - in the C100Send it to your local court.It costs £215 to apply for a court order. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive
ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you