How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33517
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I have written to the solicitors in question regarding the

This answer was rated:

I have written to the solicitors in question regarding the interest on the beneficiaries estate and as guessed they have completely ignored me. Would it be proper to now contact the law Ombudsman as I have had several issues with this solicitor regarding
the estate and the selling of our house?
I would firstly raise the matter with the senior partner to seek an explanation as to why you are/have been ignored. I would give them say 7 days to deal with your enquiry. If they have not provided a response then I would contact the legal ombudsman. I hope that this helps. Please rate positive.
ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your assistance.