Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister

The home office struck off the application of my wife to join

the home office struck off the application of my wife to join of the reasons is that there was no evidence of ongoing self employment through evidence of payment of class 2 national insurance contributions but i earn under 5000 pounds therefore am not supposed to pay and therefore have no evidence of payment..i have turned in my self assesment showing my earnings in self employed and employed jobs.can that stand as an evidence?
Yes the self assessment would be a good form of evidence - but they would normally also like to see some further proof - invoices, business cards, contracts and the like. Happy to discuss - please rate positive
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you..i have included invoices
What else have you sent them? Please rate positive when you respond - thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i also included proof of registration as self employed with hmrc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is that also a good evidence
I think that helps
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thank you