How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Have been issued a Notice of intended Prosecution by Cameras

Customer Question

Have been issued a Notice of intended Prosecution by Cameras and Tickes Office Stevenage of exceeding the variable speed limit 60mph- automatic camera device on M25 Motorway, Jnc. 22-21A, 60MPH Variable Speed limit anti-clockwise, Hertforshire, UK, recorded speed of the vehicle 73mph.
I have not seen any signs of average speed camera operating in this area.
Is it worth appealing against it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Your obligation is to complete the form, so I would do that at this stage identifying the driver. I would also ask for evidence of signage.
I am pretty sure they would have done it, but its worth asking. But identify the driver as that is your obligation under S.172 of the Act
can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your prompt response.

I am aware of my obligations in due course, however my question was can I appeal or not.



Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
No you can't appeal.
If you dont accept it, the matter would go to Court.
Does that clarify?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.