How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Morning My son has a zambian passport with right of abode

Customer Question

morning My son has a zambian passport with right of abode issued around 2003 He left uk in 2005 to live in america His Zambian passport expired and he renewed it .Does he have to re-apply for ROA can he enter uk He has his old passport with ROA in thank you Mrs june akafekwa
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
He must apply for a new certificate of entitlement to the right of abode as he has a new passport.
See here for the application process
All the best