How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33376
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I have a piece of land that is neglected by the owner with

This answer was rated:

I have a piece of land that is neglected by the owner with over grown trees onto my property with massive leaf fall ,my wive and I are disabled and cannot get any help from
Him to keep it clear . We have tried the usual avenues via the council and political parties
To no avail .im am worried about people being injured am I responsible for any injuries
That may happen .
In law you are allowed to cut down any branches which overhang your property by your neighbour - it is technically a trespass. He can not stop you from doing this. In an ideal world he would sort all of this out himself - but if he does not then it may be cheaper for you to do it yourself. Happy to discuss - please rate positive.
ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will I be responsible for injuries to callers