Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister

My brother has named himself as an executor of my mothers will

Customer Question

My brother has named himself as an executor of my mothers will 3 years ago.I have been to a Probate court, which my brother had to attend. he was ordered by the court to file a new probate date I have not had sight of the Probate document. where can i go from here /
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 2 years ago.
You would need to take the matter back to court and show to the court that your brother is in breach of the previous court order. The court would then have the power to make orders against him including a costs order. This could be undertaken for you by a solicitor. Happy to discuss but please rate positive