How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Today I had an appeal against a child support agency deduction

Customer Question

today I had an appeal against a child support agency deduction from earnings order against my NHS ill health retirement pension dismissed at a magistrates court. Although the Barrister for the CSA stated in court that the CSA accept that my NHS Pension is paid due to disability and that my disability is covered under the 2010 Equality Act he instructed the magistrates that they should dismiss the appeal under a case law from the early 1990's even though legislation has change. I informed the magistrates that I would appeal. Who do I appeal through now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Are these arrears?