How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Car Damage Criminal damage to a vehicle Questions:I am looking

This answer was rated:

Car Damage Criminal damage to a vehicle Questions:I am looking for an expert to look at 2 pictures of a Farmers vehicle and prove that the damage to windscreen and plastic bits around the head-lights is old and not new and could not have been caused by a stick as alleged. This relates to an outstanding trial and false complaint by gfarmers who drove onto me and then made a false complaint to avoid arrest. I am represented by a QC under direct access and have obtained a digital video experts report. The expert can say that there is no evidence of repeated attack on the vehicle with a stick(as alleged) but can't comment on pitures-not his expertise to say if the damage is old or new or could have been caused by a stick etc
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Its not a lawyer you need to look at this but another expert. You are asking for a lawyer to look at the pictures, but we would not be qualified to do so nor give an opinion. Its an expert report.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

would it be a motor accident expert .what speciality should I be looking for

It would be a mechanical forensic examiner. They can look at things like dents, paint transfer etc.
Does that help?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you . Any suggestions on reputable firms?-if you are allowed to recommend them . The answer if very helpful Thank you

Sadly I can't but Google search ones which are Court approved.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.