How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need help to secure a house and my children in

Customer Question

I need help to secure a house for myself and my children in Redbridge, can I get some help to secure the place?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhere are you living at the moment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am living at mu uncle's house in Woodford Green, Essex.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
How long have you lived there?What steps have you taken to rehouse yourself?