How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I'm a tier2 immigrant in uk.. My employer's license has

This answer was rated:

I'm a tier2 immigrant in uk.. My employer's license has been revoked four months ago and my employer has lodged a case for judicial review in high Court to challenge the decision of home office.. My question is that if in case of emergency I need to travel backhome, will I be allowed to re enter in uk as I haven't received any curtailment letter from ukba..
Please reply me back as soon as possible.. I will be very grateful to u.
Thank you..
It is very likely that you may be refused entry back to the UK unless your employer wins the judicial review application.
You should try and avoid going back unless you are happy to wait until your employers application for judicial review is decided and successful.
All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
But I hope there must be a solution for this.. Is there any way u can help me.. Coz I really need to travel..
Thank u..