How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12173
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I am (taken the Tax Man to a Tax First tier Tribunal The

This answer was rated:

Hi I am (taken the Tax Man to a Tax First tier Tribunal The p14 and P11D do not have my birth surname on the Two Main Document used by the tax officers . On the Documents is Warwick on my passport is Warrick . Which Law would back me up about Names on Documents
Regards ***** *****
Thank you for your question.
Unfortunately there is no "technical knockout" because of a misspelt name. They can just amend the name on the documents so there is no law that will help you with that.
Happy to discuss further.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The name on yearly tax paper work Thank you regards Chris