How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 49816
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Want to become football ref.after solic.iting girl

Customer Question

want to become football ref.after solic.iting girl for sex on street.iwas put on awareness coursethis is my only sort of lapse will this be reported to gloucester football really only interested in mens park football?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
start basic ref course friday
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Are you on a SOPO?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi jo wats that?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Sexual offence prevention order.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
instead of court iundertook awarness course 200pounds in 2012
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
was it a conviction
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do yuo think police will report it back to my football association?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you still ther jo?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. Are you going to be subject to a y criminal record checks before you start?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello ben yes i think so
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dont know wat y criminal check. ithink youdo pay and finish ref course then they do a check
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
Whether your history shows will depend on the level of check you will be facing. You could be subject to a Basic one, a Standard one or an Enhanced one. Each level will show different things from your criminal records so it very much depends on which one you will be subject to.
If you are not going to be involved with children or vulnerable adults, then you are unlikely to be doing an Enhanced check, so you are more likely to be going through a Basic or Standard one.
This is your basic legal position. I have more detailed advice for you in ters of what each check will show up, which I wish to discuss so please take a second to leave a positive rating for the service so far (by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars) and I can continue with that and answer any further questions you may have. Don’t worry, leaving a rating will not close the question and we can continue this discussion. Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello, do you want me to go into more detail for you in relation to this? Please remember to leave your rating in the meantime, many thanks