My nephews ASBO ended on 6/815, he has just received a letter

My nephews ASBO ended on 6/815, he has just received a letter to attend court on the 1/12/15 for an alleged incident on 05/06/15. Can this be done?
Hello what was the alleged incident?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
causing distress etc and riding an off road bike in the street
What is the charge?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The charge is " causing harrassment, alarm and distress by revving the engine and riding the bike on the street, which you were prohibited from doing by an anti-social behaviour order made on the 06/08/13".
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He was contacted by the police and asked to give a voluntary statement which he did, no further action was taken.
Was this during the date of the order?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it was
Ok. And I presume the order contains a condition not to cause harassment, alarm or distress?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes it did
The trouble with this is that it can only be tried by Magistrates and they are not known for being fair minded.I must admit that I do not think that revving an engine alone causes harassment, alarm or distress. It is just being inconsiderate. It is not targetted at anybody. However, probably Magistrates would take the view that it does.However, whether the order has ended or not this behaviour was during the term of it and they can prosecute.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, that's fine. Thank you for your time
No problem.
All the best.