How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1494
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

My mother and father in-laws made a will, with a will company.

This answer was rated:

My mother and father in-laws made a will, with a will company. The company went into administration. The will was returned but not the power of attorney. They made their daughter, my wife, executor of the will and power of attorney we have the will but not a copy of the power of attorney. Where can we get a copy of the signed copy of power attorney, because my wife is looking after her mother, but the council will not deal with my wife because we have not got the power of attorney form to prove it.
Mr Keith Oxborough
Hello Keith
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will assist you.
It is possible that the Adminstrators have retained the documents. Hopefully there will be an enquiry line so that you can contact and ask.
If the document has been passed to another firm then contacting the Solicitors Regulation Authority may be able to tell you which firm:
Kind Regards
Positive feedback is gratefully received
ukfamilysolicitor and other Law Specialists are ready to help you