12826847

I have missed a payment it should've been last Friday but I

I have missed a payment it should've been last Friday but I just remembered what can I do please
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please explain your situation in a bit more detail?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've missed a payment Friday I cannot it 2mor but I know they will b round 2 take goods from my place
Payment for what exactly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can pay it tomorrow and pay Friday's but that won't stop them coming round 2 seize my goods
ok I understand all of that but what is the payment actually for, who do you owe and what for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Council tax for the year £1650
ok I will have to pass this on to a colleague, she will respond shortly
Hi. That is me! Do they have a liability order ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What is that
A liability order for council tax?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They got a court order that's all I know sorry
Yes, that is a liability order.
They do have authority to send bailiffs in but they won't do that at this. There hasn't been long enough for them to even instruct bailiffs yet.
If you pay it urgently they might not be even notice that you are late.
If you do not though it will be an issue but it will take a number of months.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The bailiffs have been already and I'm paying weekly 2 them but I've missed a payment last Friday
If the bailiffs have attended already then they could attend again. It is not likely to be tomorrow but it could happen.
The only way to prevent that is to pay in full. If you can't do that then make a payment of the instalment and do not default again and hope it is not noticed. In fairness, they will have far worse than you on their books.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice