Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters

I'm living in my ex partners house, we have 2 young children

Customer Question

I'm living in my ex partners house, we have 2 young children and I've put a lot of time and money into the property. She has got a solicitor to send me a letter giving me notice to move out. I'm prepared to move out after Christmas. Am I entitled to anything and what are my rights?
Thanks, Mark
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. I am a qualified family law solicitor.
Are you married to her?
What contributions have you made to the property and have there been any explicit agreements made regarding the property?
Please rate positive if you found this information helpful.
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, please could you provide the above information so that I can answer your question.