How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a commerial property rented out. The tenent rent is

Customer Question

I have a commerial property rented out. The tenent rent is overdue by almost two month. Plus the up keep of the property has not been maintain - they are responsible for any repair work, but instead of get qualified workman they have damaged the property with their own diy work. I have also just paid for the property insurance in with they have not pay me yet.
What are my option ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Does the lease allow for right of re-entry?