How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am rented a property in London England to a family, I am

This answer was rated:

I am rented a property in London England to a family, I am completing the Assured Shot hold tenancy as a private landlord, do I need to by law give my address.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
If you are the landlord then yes. You must by law give an address.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Does it have to be my home address?
An address which you can be served documents at. So thus could be a parents address but not your letting agent.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Therefore, email ADDRESS will not be sufficient, as to be physical address where i can be physically served documents.
No no no, it must be a physical address
Does that clarify?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank you very much