How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Again Clare, Thanks response last week, I

This answer was rated:

Hi again Clare, Thanks for your response last week, I appreciated the swiftness of your reply. Following up on that, I will be filing an application to vary the maintenance order this week- but I still would like to ask how long is the process for my ex
to file an enforcement of the court order payment/arrears, and if this is automatically suspended pending the outcome of the varied maintenance application? I would just like to avoid any unpleasantness (such as bailiffs showing up on my doorstep, etc). Thanks
in advance / JC
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi Thank you for your question - my apologies for the delay but I have been awayYou can ask as part of your application that any enforcement application is "stayed" pending the outcome.In any event you will have notice of any enforcement action which would take a few weeks at least - and there is no chance of the Bailiffs simply turning up! I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you