I am living with my daughter at present I am not on the electrol

I am living with my daughter at present I am not on the electrol roll because I am homeless but have a job. I am currently looking for a home at the moment. But this affecting my credit rating Will this affect my daughters situation. She is keeping me for free while I save enough to afford a property.
Can you help ?
Do you have any debts registered at her address?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have no debts at all
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I moved I transferred my details of my Banks, a loan and a couple of credit card but I had no problems with any payments and have a fair credit rating because of this. but I am being penalised for not being on the electrol roll.
When I get a new property my information will be passed on to my banks and lenders. I have good rapore with them
In that case it will not affect her credit rating.
The indebted house is a bit of a myth. Debts run against the individual as does any form of adverse credit or concerns about stability. You do not affect another person's credit because you are sharing a house with them.
The only time it can be an issue is if you go down upon a person's credit report as an associate but that would usually only happen upon something like marriage or a shared loan and even then she can always file a notice of disassociation.
This isn't going to be an issue anyway as you have no debt.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Im sorry Jo , my daughters is on TAX credits will the fact that I am staying here affect her on a benefit scale. I pay nothing toward any upkeep toward the home
She will have to disclose that you are there if she is receiving benefits as they will say that you are sharing expenses.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
May thanks *****'
No problem and all the best.
Please remember to rate my answer.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.