My wife and her new partner are using the address of a flat

My wife and her new partner are using the address of a flat joint owned by my wife and I, where I live full time and my wife lives two days a week, to open a joint bank account. Her partner lives elsewhere and they also live together on a camping site in a campervan.
It all sounds a bit dodgy to me what do you think?
I don't fancy being an accomplice in a bank fraud.
What is your concern about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the partner doesn't live here and never has isn't this giving false information to the bank?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry but is there an answer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can not see an answer to any thing so I will assume that I have been duped by the legal profession. Now there's a supprise!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is it legal?
My apologies for the delay - an afternoon meeting went on longer than expected
The bank will generally only write to one address regarding a joint account - and your wife is entitled to use the Matrimonial home address
It is now ay impacts on you - although you are free to return any letters addressed to some one who does not live at your house
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you sorry to be rude but they are really getting to me.
Not at all - it must be the equivalent of nails on a chalk board - and designed to upsetAre you taking steps to resolve the financial side so that you can be rid of her!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nails on a chalk board. Lovely description of unnecessary behavior.
So the answer to your question is, yes it is and yes I am.
Amazingly at the age of 58 Jane has fallen in lust with Anne 48. A'int love grand!
Thanks and good night.
HI JohnSome things are beyond commentClare