How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

There i have a letter from tax credits to do a check and

This answer was rated:

hi there i have a letter from tax credits to do a check and want certain documents from april2015 to present. my husband left about 4 years ago and his relationship with the other woman ended in feb and i never asked for a divorce and he continued to pay the council tax and water which i was happy about, and i pay the others. i let him come back as i still loved him but i didnt report this change to them and still claimed as i was not certain that he would stay what will happen will i be prosecuted or fined or both or shall i just ignore letter and not send them anything what will happen thank you
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have you failed to declare a change, or anything false?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi thank you what time will you ring me