How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1368
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

How can I find the dates I was in prison - it was 25 years

Customer Question

how can I find the dates I was in prison - it was 25 years ago!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to ask for a copy of the records they hold about you. This is called a ‘subject access request’.
A fee can be charged for this request - however it can be no more than £10.
You should contact the prison service about how to apply:
HM Prison Service
Clive House
70 Petty France
Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####
Kind Regards
If you have found this service useful - please kindly remember to rate positively so that we receive credit for our time.