How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

What can I do to stop all her evil gossip its making me il

This answer was rated:

what can I do to stop all her evil gossip its making me ill/
Hi, thanks for your question. I am a qualified solicitor.
Please can you elaborate more on the situation. Who is doing this, when were the incidents and what occurred?
Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ITS MY older sister she's now 71 but very evil and has always been jealous of me and my husband .plus she lives at no 17 I live at no 10 very nsaty.
What has she done? When were the incidents?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please tell me what I can do
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I am very nervous please give me an idea what can be done
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no more now dont feel to well
I need to know what the incidents were and when they occurred so that I can assist you. Have the police been involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dont understand what you mean NO she is gossiping to my friends and any one that will listen
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She is evil has been all my life she has no friends and she is trying to turn mine against me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need an answer please as I'm going for a bath as I have already said I am very nervios please answer me .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not said I need more time and all you seem to be doing is putting my bill up I can not afford any more .please out line my opions I can not wait any more .
Apologies for the delay in responding. Initially I would suggest that you write to her formally to request that she stops her actions and if she does not stop then you can consider your legal options, which will require that you prove her actions.