How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been living in UK seen 5 year and now I have been

Customer Question

Hi I have been living in UK seen 5 year and now I have been refused from home office and I wanna looking for some good solicitor, do you know any best solicitor that can help me out with it plz
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I came first I had 3 years visa and after that they give anther for 6 months so now they saying you can go back I just wanna find a good solicitor that can work for 100% don't worry about money I can pay them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
I must say that this is not an area of law within which I specialise.
I can however help you find a specialise immigration solicitor in your area. If this helps - just let me know your location and I will check with the law society for you.
Kindest Regards