How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71153
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a factual complaint about bournemouth borough council

This answer was rated:

I have a factual complaint about bournemouth borough council who has had 5 S151 officers an 1 chief legal officer leaving since 2010. It is very serious charge involving councillors and MPs and the police have acknowled receipt of my factual complaint regarding the leader of the Council who did not declare his interests correctly. Can you help me please?
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like the minister, ***** ***** mp to be aware of this. I cannot use my MP as he is involved. Spoke to a civil servant in Whitehall and he advised me to contact you. This needs urgent action as the council is in financial disarray and the Leader is the person I have proof has lied about his prejudicial interests and even misled the tribunal.
So what is your question about this please?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I advise the