How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Where to report please lets me know how can i report these

Customer Question

where to report please lets me know how can i report these womans i think this is totaly farud i can give proper proof they are doing fraud i hope you will give me a right direction should i write to prime minister but i need your direction could you call
me M07948799741 or *********** thanks jacob bally
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?