How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have been operating my limited company [ self employed working

This answer was rated:

I have been operating my limited company [ self employed working from home ] since 1997. In the last year +, I have have been severely ill and was not able to provide the relevant information to my accountant to complete the year end accounts. Company house has now dissolved my company. There are no major assets with the company except for some cash in my personal bank account [ I have been using my personal bank account to service my personal and business needs ] and a trademark of another operation that my company name is ***** *****
1. What happens to the trademark ?
2. What are my liabilities to the HMRC [ tax and VAT ], my creditors and debtors ?
3. What are my options if I don't want to reinstate the company
4. what are my options if I do want to reinstate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you want to reinstate the company please?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not had a live [ via phone ] conversation with your expert dealing with my original query.
Could you let me know how this works. Do do you pre-arrange a date and time for call. Do I call
you [ what number ? ] or do you call me [ my number is ***** 199631. Please let me ASAP
via email. Thanks
I don't have your number, when would be good to talk?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I included my number with my last mail to you . I will provide it again - 07966 199631
I am free tomorrow [ 9th Dec ] between 10am and 11am. If it is not convenient please let me know
when we can talk .. Thanks
If we could do it later as I am in court Wednesday? Any time late afternoon onwards if we could.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is 2pm good for you [ Wed ] ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex... Just let me know the time today that you might be free to talk over the phone regarding
my queries and I will make sure I am available. Regards Viji
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just so that I don't waste the allocated time.... these will be queries with you
1. Company House dissolved my company due to late submission of my company accounts
2. Now that my company is dissolved ... I am not able to trade or transact using that name.
3. What are my liabilities to toward this company's outstanding tax and Vat liabilities [ if any ]
4. What are my obligations / duty regarding my debtors and creditors
5. Is I had a propriety rights of another operation through my previous company that was dissolved, how can
I regain this ownership of this trade mark and registered name that used to be registered to my previous dissolved
6 The accounts for the previous company ... what happens now ... do I submit ???These would be the queries I will be askingViji Venga
Viji - ok - let me know when you want to talk.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is 4pm ok ?Viji
Sure, if I say between 4 and 430 is that ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That will be fine thank you