How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Good morning I am BRITISH CITIZEN obtained citizenship by

Customer Question

Good morning I am BRITISH CITIZEN obtained citizenship by overseas category in that respect I have changed by previous over seas passport to EU British passport, my Question is my son is leaving in London since 15 years as a Somali REFUGEE you granted him indefinite to leave status .I NEED To know if i can apply 4 him the British Passport .in order to avoid verbal order. with appreciation pse advice , TKS
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
waiting u r response yo my Question? With tks holding my Horse
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
U R Always free to change u r mind and choose a different ast or different future can I apply passport 4 my son if i obtained my Citizenship in Overseas statues .While I HAVE exchanged the Overseas Passport to EU British Passport.lse advice tks
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
How old is your son and when did he get ILR?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My son born 10/10/1986 he got ILR 24/4/2013 -RC3362119 u r urgent response highly apperciated . Tks Abyan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
as per your request my Son born on 10/10/1986 and got the ILR ON 24/4/2013
Your early response highly appreciated.tks 4 all
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry I can not make a chargeable phone call.???But I have sent u the information that u requested to send u. tks best regards Abyan
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
Your son is now over 18 years and he would need to apply for naturalisation as a British Citizen first and then apply for a British passport if he is naturalised.
The procedure is set out here
All the best