How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34888
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have got full custody daughter, child's mother

This answer was rated:

Hi I have got full custody for my daughter, child's mother have contact every 4 weeks with private carer/supervisor for 2 hours in play centre. I have employ supervisor full amount £30 for 2hrs since year.
I got Court order stating mother has to pay half fee to supervisor, How can I stop the ordermother to pay half. I want to pay full amount to supervisor
Hi, thanks for your question. I am a qualified family law solicitor.
If you are able to, you can prepare a consent order which should be signed by you and the mother and submit it to the court together with a fee of £50 to the family court that issued the order outlining that you will be paying the fees solely.
If this is not an option you can make an application to the family court that issued the order under Form FL403 with a fee of £155.
However, in your circumstances you would instead likely wish to VARY the order as it sounds like you only want to change the terms of payment of the fees, which can be done under Form FL403.
May I ask why you wish to have this put in a Order when it is something you can just agree?This will effect the way forward
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34888
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Clare and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
In fact it is my colleague who gave you an answer - i am still not certain why you are doing it at all since it is not necessary to change the order
I have asked site admin to contact you about this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for message, its extremely complex court case. no one can't sort it out . Maternal family want our child going to their house for few hours. I am not allow it because its about safeguarding our child , they have got serious mental health issues. and past history. That why i pay child/supervisor to safeguarding our child in children centre at maternal family.
They talking me to civil court to sort child arrangement out to go to their house without carer/supvisor.
Caffcass got involve and Judge is not 100% to let them have more contact on their own at their home
So in fact it is not about who pays the supervisor?
Who is actually involved in the Contact?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I haven't got time just now i taking my daughter to bed now and thanks for advise
If you are already in Court proceedings then there is no need for you to make an applictaion at all - if they are saying it is the cost that is a problem then you simply offer to pay and if the court have concerns about the maternal home then that shoudl be sufficient.However to ask for more details later if you wish
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks i will send more details about this Civil court proeeding. End of the day I cannot trust maternal family to have contact on their own without private supervisor/ carer, although my daughter is in my full care.