How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1442
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

My husband and I have reconciled and want our Decree Nisi to

This answer was rated:

My husband and I have reconciled and want our Decree Nisi to be rescinded. I have completed the D11 application form for this. The guidance notes (question 3) say that I should enclose a draft copy of any order I am applying for. Is this needed and, if so, is there a template? If not can I follow the format of the Decree Nisi order? Costs are not an issue since I am paying the fee.
Any help you can give will be much appreciated.
Thanks, *****
Dear Val
I am glad to hear that you have managed to work things out with your husband.
The Draft Order doesn't need to be difficult. The simpler the better.
This would do for you
HEADING - case number *****
Upon considering the Application it is Ordered that:
1) Proceedings under this case shall be dismissed
2) the marriage certificate be returned to the Applicant
3) there be no order as to costs
That would do. Please don't hesitate to ask if I can clarify anything for you.
Kind Regards
Please kindly remember to rate positively so that we receive credit for our work
ukfamilysolicitor and other Law Specialists are ready to help you