How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34887
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am an expat and want to buy my son a house in the UK the

This answer was rated:

I am an expat and want to buy my son a house in the UK the trouble is he is 15 years old, the house will be a cash purchase, can this be done?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youYour son is too young to hold property in his own name so whilst you can purchase a property for him you will have to create a Trust to hold the property for the next three yearsI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the correct reply, i will look into that option from over here.RegardsDavid
Hi David
You are most welcome - I hope all goes well