How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Bought a faulty car, took the trader to the court, he never

Customer Question

Bought a faulty car, took the trader to the court, he never turned up I won the case, then he changed his company name and now I can't recover my money from him. I will carry on to get the expenses paid by him, but I want to sell my car now, as it's too expensive to repair but I am not sure if I can? Can the defendant ask for the car back if he one day pays the bill?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
No he can't. He could have asked the court for the car back if he paid, but he didnt show up. So no he can not. Its your car, so you can sell it.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: