How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Sir/Madam I am a resident at...

Customer Question

Sir/Madam I am a resident at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ,and have been now for a few years, we == that is the residents, are having great difficulty in getting any answers from management to all the inquiries that we make to them, especially regarding how we stand as far as sheltered Housing goes , also now the the Gov no longer funds this, how we stand as far as having a person who should by law be available for us to speak to, at least once a week , we do not see anyone at all and then there is the matter of who now pays the TV licence which we had a concession on.Yet we cannot get any direct answers to our many inquiries to the management at Southern housing ???Can you help us at all???? Hopefully I will get an answer , ?? Paul XXXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please cancel the Question , and please give me back my moneys charged for same. I realize that in fact you are not in the position to help me , Thank you Paul duffy