How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I need to change my name on the deeds of my house. I think

Customer Question

I need to change my name on the deeds of my house. I think they are in the name of Goodall but I was never legally Mrs Goodall - it was my partners name and when he died he left everything to me but his Will and the probate form making things over to me were made out as Mrs Ryley known as Mrs Goodall and I think that the Deeds to the house were made out to Mrs Goodall and not Mrs Ryley. I asked my solicitor but he seemed to think I couldn't do this.
However I am getting older and I think this should be sorted out
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. I am a qualified solicitor.
Have you obtained copies of the title deed to confirm what name is ***** *****>
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.