How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

We run a small business in south devon In the PL219NT area

Customer Question

Hi we run a small business in south devon In the PL219NT area for fifteen years it is a MOT centre and repair garage, We own the premises but not the land outside of the premises which consist of a excess road and car park, owned by our nabour Bigbury mint although we only have two parking spaces we have been able to park along the side of the excess road for the last fifteen years agreed verbally by the owner! As from the secound of january 2016 the owner wants to stop this practice and for all unit owners to keep to their designated parking areas, And informs us that he will be enforcing this to the law.Our address is Erminton MOT centre unit 4 river park PL219NT. Please help time is running out!P.S. at the moment we park up to six or seven vehicle along the excess road waiting for MOTs or repair.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to ask me about this today please?